Monday, June 2, 2008

Vaccination update

So just took my last live oral typhoid vaccine pill today. Overall I didn't get feverishly sick, but I did get quite achy, headaches and was very fatigue. I also had some floating anxiety and irritability, but that may be more due to lack of exercise (because of fatigue and achiness), the fact that I'm under alot of stress, and the UTI I had (eh, it's just a bladder infection, I dont care if ppl know heh)...

UTI's hurt like a bitch and due to taking the typhoid vaccine i wasn't able to take any antibiotics the whole time. I drank cranberry juice like there was no tomorrow (which may also have contributed to the fatigue and irritability because of the amount of sugar i ingested).... but it wasn't worth $70 to restart typhoid pills...

and then the strange rash i had...

what an ordeal.

No comments: